Friday, July 01, 2005

"Good"

It seems that more and more often, reviewers are spewing their own personal recipes for what goes into making a "good" book.

I'm just glad those reviewers know! Whew! Because seriously, if I didn't have reviewers to presume that they possess the knowledge to ascertain what makes a book "good", I just might never be able to figure it out for myself!

I want to do an experiment. It goes:

Pizza is "good".

Key lime pie is "good".

Pizza and key lime pie are not made from all the same ingredients.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Yep, and margaritas are made from completely different ingredients and they're even better! Gotta say thank god you weren't writing LLT for that reader, because that must mean you were writing it for me, which is just as well because I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »