Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mandy's March Madness

Spring has arrived, and with it a dumping of snow on the mountains surrounding Las Vegas. Weird, huh? I think so.

Love Like That is again climbing the ranks of Amazon.com. Not so strange, maybe, since my research yields that it is adored by seventeen-year-olds near and far.

Only the Lucky has driven me to the brink of insanity (i.e., turned me into a raging drunk), so I think I'll put it aside for a while and conservatively sip of the grape as I get back to writing something that doesn't make me want to run down the street screaming my head off.

My hair needs a trim but I'm not that crazy. If it's between looking like George of the Jungle or George Michael, I think I'll soon be swinging from vines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work little tikes disney princess jeep tie rod ends jeep seventh day adventist academy dodge city ks Transvestite night clubs

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »