Thursday, July 13, 2006

Relocating

My blog will soon be moving to another location. Why, maybe because I'm retarded when it comes to these things and this could easily be fixed if I wasn't retarded about these things...but the simple fact is, I can no longer stomach that sickening, vomitous pink background that coincidentally goes so well with the sickening, vomitous pink that drenches the cover of Love Like That. Speaking of which, has anyone but me lately noticed that all RDI releases are now boasting adorable, illustrated covers of adorable, illustrated girls looking, well...adorable? It's probably yet another reason I didn't fit in with that crowd--when asked what kind of image I wanted on the cover of LLT, this is what I gave them:

Oh, and this:


So anyway, yeah, the blog will be moving to this address: barelypublished.blogspot.com, and when it does and I actually start writing some interesting posts there, I'll be sure and let all of you "regulars" know.

No comments: