Friday, September 29, 2006

Please excuse the lack of updates, the blog went on vacation and forgot to tell everyone. No, really, I'm revising one book and waiting on comments and suggestions from my agent about another--which I will then be revising--so I haven't had a lot of time to post. I will tell you these things before I sign off for my weekend in LA:

-My guest blogger, Lisbon Sommerset, would like you all to know that she always abbreviates her name (and requests that her name be abbreviated) LB instead of LS (as would be expected) because in her knowledge of things, LS is a luxury car model and not a proper monogram;

-Las Vegas is beautiful, wish you were here;

-If you are so inclined I have joined the ranks of MySpace members, just don't be expecting constant profile updates or blog posts on my page because unlike some more successful writers, I am too busy trying to become a successful writer myself to continuously frequent MySpace;

-Ciao!

No comments: