Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Gainfully Unemployed

Is it normal to become irritated of looking for a job only two days into one's search, or does that just mean you're impatient? Is it possible to find a job that's fun, exciting, unique, fulfilling and that pays top $$$--or in even hoping so, does that just make you a hopeless dreamer?

I'm betting on my own conclusions.

So today I was called to the Bellagio to visit their employment center on the belief that I was to be interviewed re: my online application for a job in their PR department. I was, most unfortunately, wrong. And even more unfortunately, the only person there wearing a suit. What you actually do at the Bellagio employment center is flash your I.D. and confirm that you did, indeed, submit an online application. Then you leave. And then, drive to the mall to find something that doesn't make you look as fat as you think you are. Which is actually pretty difficult since it appears that you are, actually, as fat as you think you are.

But enough about me. I know you're really reading this blog because you're dying for updates about Love Like That. So here's an update. Love Like That has not been optioned by a major studio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, this site made me laugh!

I'm in the U.K. and currently going through the exact same process! Frustrating as hell...and then some.

As we say over here: 'Giz a job', any job will do!

Gabrielle said...

Damnit, why NOT? Movie option, I mean.

Okay, let's play: who would you cast for the lead roles?